Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Vikings, Muffins, & The End Of Mockery...

Based on what I can remember from the early hours of this morning, our second Muffin Monday was a great success! The topic of discussion was Vikings. As far as I can remember, we all agreed that they're a pretty frightening, yet awesome bunch of people. Plus they're the inspiration for a plethora of wonderful music, including Amon Amarth and Ensiferum! If you're not on the receiving end of a mighty axe, what's not to love about Vikings?


Moving on, today was the final day of Robert's summer vacation, making tomorrow his first day of classes. Therefore, he can no longer mock Chris and I for being in school while he's not. Then again, I suppose he could continue to taunt us, but his mockery would be unfounded and baseless...

Also, just because I'm updating, I'll shamelessly throw in my exciting news about my newest Mashup! "Is It Progression If A Cannibal Devours A Fork?" (Chiodos vs. Shinedown) was accepted to http://www.Mashstix.com and given an amazing review! If you're interested, check it out, give it a listen, a rating, and perhaps a download!


That's all for today! Das'vidanya, friends,
-Nick, Robert, & Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment